UNIQUE FEATURES OF LOGAN FLATS
- iPad Stations Control the Audio, Alarm, Heating and Cooling
- Wide Plank Hardwood Flooring Throughout all Flats – Espresso in Flat Two and Penthouse, Gray Washed in Flat One
- Recessed Halogen Lighting Throughout
- All Flats Have Outdoor Space
- Custom Molding
- Solid, Wood Doors
- Carrier High Efficiency 16 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) Heating and Cooling
- Double-Hung Insulated Wood Windows
– Open from both the top and bottom
– A special tilt latching system also provides inward tilting of the sash for easy cleaning
– Low E2 insulated glazing with Insect Screens
- Dimmer Controlled Lighting
- All new Armored Cable Electrical Wiring
- Pre-Wired Smart Home; Cat 5 for Internet and Cable Throughout
- All new Plumbing
-Sanitary lines are insulated with sound deadening/”silent pipes”
- New 40-year Guaranteed Rubber Flat Membrane Roof
- All Egress Points, Windows and Doors are Pre-Wired for Security
- Penthouse Wired for Gas Fireplace
- Home Spa Bathrooms
– Walk-in showers with hand spray and rain shower
– Carrara Marble Counters, floors and walls in all bathrooms
– Dual-vanity and Surface Mounted Soaking Tub in Penthouse
GORGEOUS OPEN PLAN KITCHENS:
Capital Precision Series Gas Range – 30” Pro-Style Gas Range with 4 Power-Flo Sealed Burners, 4.9 cu. ft. Convection Oven, Infrared Broiler and Cast Iron Grates. When it comes to this company as a whole, every detail is considered. They manufacture seamless appliances that perform efficiently and last for generations; their brand engineering goes beyond the application of science alone – they apply a timeless artistic quality accompanied by a high criterion for excellence. When designing the kitchens for Logan Flats, the same attention to detail was applied to both function and beauty.
Liebherr Built-In Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator – 15.5 cu. ft. Counter-Depth Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator with 4 Glass Shelves, 3 Freezer Drawers, Gallon Door Storage, Ice Maker, LED Lighting and Digital Temperature Display. Liebherr is recognized for their brilliant concept, modern design and well-planned solutions for optimum user convenience.
Miele Futura Dishwasher – Fully integrated 24” dishwasher with six wash programs. The intuitive design of the Futura Series is all about adaptability. Built into every Futura dishwasher is Miele’s advanced FlexiCare Basket System, which securely accommodates even your most precious and delicate items. Innovative AutoSensor technology, which automatically sets the precise cleaning intensity and duration for best results and care. The Futura Series is crafted from durable materials and rigorously tested to maintain its stellar performance for at least 20 years.
Stainless Steel Sharp Microwave Drawer – 24” Built-in Microwave Drawer with 1.2 cu. ft. Capacity, 1,000 Cooking Watts, 11 Power Levels, Sensor Cook/Reheat Settings, Angled Digital Touch Controls for easy viewing. Sharp Electronics Corporation is dedicated to improving people’s lives through the use of advanced technology and a commitment to innovation, quality, value, and design.
White Carrara Marble Counters – Carrara marble is a type of white/blue-grey marble popular for use in sculpture and building decor. It is quarried at the city of Carrara in the province of Massa and Carrara in the Lunigiana, the northernmost tip of modern day Tuscany, Italy. The marble from Carrara was used for some of the most remarkable buildings in Ancient Rome, such as the Pantheon and Trajan’s Column in Rome are constructed of it. Many sculptures of the Renaissance, such as Michelangelo’s David (1501–04), were carved from Carrara marble. For Michelangelo at least, Carrara marble was valued above all other stone, except perhaps that of his own quarry in Pietrasanta.
Brighton was selected for their high quality custom cabinetry and they were part of “The Green House,” a featured exhibit in the National Building Museum in Washington, D.C. Brighton Cabinetry is a member of the Kitchen Cabinets Manufacturers Association and provides quality cabinets certified by KCMA testing.
Brighton’s Environmental Statement “Here at Brighton Cabinetry we are firmly committed to protecting our environment by educating our associates and our partners of our preference to purchase and manufacture products, which are environmentally considerate and are from sustainable sources. We realize the importance of replenishing the natural resources used in our industry. Also, we recognize the importance of treating our environment with respect while manufacturing our products. It is our preference to use recycled or renewable materials.